Chicken roll Paratha is a delicious Indian snack that is loved by many. It is an easy dish to make and can be enjoyed as a light snack or as part of a larger meal. The most interesting thing about this dish is that it is made with a combination of both savory and sweet flavors. This dish typically consists of spiced chicken, onions, herbs, and spices wrapped in a flaky paratha which has been deep-fried or pan-fried until crispy.
Why You’ll love chicken roll paratha
Chicken roll paratha recipe is a delicious and convenient food that can be enjoyed as a snack or a meal. Here are a few reasons why you might love chicken roll paratha:
- It is flavorful and satisfying: Chicken roll paratha is typically made with flavorful, spicy fillings such as chicken and vegetables, which give it a savory and satisfying taste.
- It is convenient: Chicken roll paratha is a portable and convenient food that can be easily packed and taken on the go. It is also easy to make and can be quickly prepared as a snack or a meal.
- It is versatile: Chicken roll paratha can be served as a snack or a main dish, and it can be eaten at any time of day. It is also a great option for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike, as it can be made with a variety of fillings.
- It is a good source of protein: Chicken roll paratha is made with chicken, which is a good source of protein. Protein is important for maintaining muscle mass and strength, and it can also help to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
Overall, chicken roll paratha is a tasty, convenient, and nutritious food that is sure to be loved by many people.
How to Make chicken roll Paratha recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and water until a smooth dough forms. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
- While the dough is resting, prepare the filling. In a small bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, vegetables, herbs, and spices.
- Divide the dough into four equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball and then roll it out into a thin circle, about 5 inches in diameter.
- Place a quarter of the filling onto the center of each circle of dough. Fold the edges of the dough over the filling, pressing the edges together to seal the filling inside.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Place a chicken roll paratha onto the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the dough is golden brown and crispy.
- Repeat the process with the remaining parathas. Serve the chicken roll parathas warm, with your choice of condiments or dipping sauces. Enjoy!
What to serve with chicken roll Paratha
There are many delicious options for serving chicken roll paratha. Here are a few ideas:
- Dipping sauces: Chicken roll paratha can be served with a variety of dipping sauces, such as yogurt raita, chutney, or hot sauce.
- Salad: A refreshing salad can be a great accompaniment to chicken roll paratha. Try a simple mixed greens salad with a light vinaigrette dressing, or a more colorful and flavorful salad with a variety of vegetables and herbs.
- Pickles: Pickles can add a tangy, acidic flavor to chicken roll paratha. Try serving the paratha with a side of pickled onions, cucumbers, or carrots.
- Sides: Chicken roll paratha can be served with a variety of side dishes, such as rice, lentils, or vegetables. Roasted or sautéed vegetables, such as broccoli, bell peppers, or zucchini, can be a great accompaniment to the paratha.
- Dessert: If you’re feeling indulgent, you might want to serve chicken roll paratha with a sweet dessert, such as a slice of cake, a bowl of ice cream, or a serving of fresh fruit.
Overall, the best accompaniment to chicken roll paratha will depend on your personal preferences and the occasion. Choose a combination of sides and condiments that you think will complement the flavors of the paratha and make for a satisfying meal.
Chef’s Tips for chicken roll Paratha
Here are a few chef’s tips for making the perfect chicken roll paratha:
- Use fresh, high-quality ingredients: Using fresh, high-quality ingredients will make a big difference in the taste and texture of your chicken roll paratha. Choose fresh, flavorful vegetables and herbs, and use good-quality chicken that is tender and moist.
- Experiment with different fillings: While chicken and vegetables are a classic combination for chicken roll paratha, you can also try experimenting with different fillings. For example, you could try using ground lamb or beef instead of chicken, or adding a variety of spices and herbs to give the filling extra flavor.
- Don’t over-stuff the paratha: It’s important not to over-stuff the paratha, as this can make it difficult to seal and can cause the filling to leak out during cooking. Use just enough filling to create a flavorful and satisfying paratha, but be careful not to overdo it.
- Roll the dough out evenly: To ensure that your chicken roll paratha cooks evenly, it’s important to roll the dough out evenly. Use a rolling pin to carefully roll out the dough until it is about 5 inches in diameter and uniformly thin.
- Cook the paratha evenly: To ensure that the paratha cooks evenly, be sure to cook it on both sides until it is golden brown and crispy. Use a spatula to carefully flip the paratha so that it cooks evenly on both sides.
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to making the perfect chicken roll paratha.
Here are a few tools that you might find useful when making chicken roll paratha:
- Mixing bowl: You’ll need a mixing bowl to mix together the dough for the paratha.
- Rolling pin: A rolling pin will be useful for rolling out the dough into thin circles.
- Skillet or griddle: You’ll need a large skillet or griddle to cook the paratha on.
- Spatula: A spatula will be useful for flipping the paratha as it cooks.
- Measuring cups and spoons: You’ll need measuring cups and spoons to measure out the ingredients for the paratha dough and filling.
- Knife: A sharp knife will be useful for chopping the vegetables and herbs for the filling.
- Cutting board: A cutting board will be useful for preparing the vegetables and herbs for the filling.
Overall, you don’t need many special tools to make chicken roll paratha. With just a few basic kitchen tools, you’ll be able to easily prepare and cook this delicious dish.
Here are some tips for storing chicken roll paratha:
- Refrigeration: Chicken roll paratha can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Place the paratha in an airtight container or wrap it in plastic wrap to keep it fresh.
- Freezing: Chicken roll paratha can also be frozen for longer storage. To freeze the paratha, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and then place it in a resealable freezer bag. Frozen paratha will keep for up to 3 months.
- Reheating: To reheat chicken roll paratha, you can place it in the microwave for a few minutes, or you can heat it in a skillet or on a griddle until it is warm and crispy.
- Serving: When serving chicken roll paratha that has been stored in the refrigerator or freezer, be sure to let it come to room temperature before eating. This will help to ensure that the paratha is as flavorful and enjoyable as possible.
Overall, proper storage will help to keep chicken roll paratha fresh and delicious. Follow these tips to ensure that your paratha stays tasty and enjoyable for as long as possible.
Paratha chicken roll calories?
one paratha chicken roll contain 200 calories
Does paratha increase weight?
Paratha, like any food, can contribute to weight gain if consumed in excess. Paratha is typically made with flour, which is high in carbohydrates and can contribute to weight gain if consumed in excess. Additionally, paratha is often made with oil or ghee, which are high in fat and calories.
How to make delicious rata for chicken paratha roll.
How to make delicious rata for chicken roll paratha.
- juicer blender
- 10 leaves mint Leaves
- 1 Chillies Serrano
- 1 chillies Green
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Black salt
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Yogurt
- Add all the ingredient in blender.Blend the whole ingredient until the all ingredient mix nicely.
- Raita is ready. Enjoy with paratha
chicken roll Paratha
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1.5 LBS 1.5 LBS (700 gram) Chicken Breast(Small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri chillies
- 1 tbsp red chillies
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp gram masala
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- ½ tbsp turmeric
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 4 tbsp Yogurt
- Take a pan and add 3 tablespoons oil in pan.
- When the oil is heated then add chicken breast.
- Add Ginger and garlic paste with chicken breast.
- Add 1 Table spoon Salt, Kashmiri chilies, red chilies, Cumin powder, gram masala, chaat masala, crushed pepper and turmeric powder.
- Mix them whole Ingredient nicely.
- Add the corn flour in yogurt and mix beautifully.
- Now add the mixture in pan.
- Mix the whole Ingredient and cover the pan for 10 mint.
- After two mint reduce the flame of stove.
- When 10 mint complete remove the pan cover and dry the water from chicken.
- When your water is dry from chicken now add the 2 Tablespoon lemon juice and mix the chicken nicely.
- Now add the Kola for 30 sec, in chicken to change the shape of chicken like tikka.
- Your chicken is ready put an aside.
- Take 1 large onion and green salad pitta cut it nicely.
- Now it’s time to make the chicken paratha roll.
- Take paratha and add the chicken, then add the onion and rata roll the paratha beautifully.
- Enjoy the chicken parathas.