I was so excited to try Paloma with grapefruit juice Recipe because I love it. But when I got it from the store, I found out that it’s healthy and nutritious. I don’t know about you, but I was happy as a driven grapefruit juice. so i decided to make at home and I happy i have make and very Delicious as compare to market. You can also make paloma with grapefruit juice at home with simple ingredient follow my recipe.
Why You’ll Love This paloma with grapefruit juice:
- It helps me to stay energized and focused during the day.
- It helps me to keep my energy up when I’m going through tough days.
- It’s a great way to clear my head after a long day.
- It makes me feel more upbeat and positive.
Tequila: Use any good-quality blanco tequila . Use a high-quality tequila, such as Patrón, Don Julio, or Avion.
Grapefruit juice: Use any good-quality fruit juice, but I use grapefruit juice because I have it on hand.
Lime juice: I use fresh-squeezed lime juice, but it’s not necessary.
Salt: I use table salt, but you can use kosher salt or sea salt.
Garnish: I used a grapefruit twist, but you can also garnish with a lemon wedge or lime wedge.
Variations of paloma with grapefruit juice recipe:
- paloma with vodka
- paloma with fresca
- paloma with an orange
- paloma with tajin
- paloma with gin
- paloma with grapefruit soda
Chef’s Tips :
- You can also make this recipe with fresh squeezed juice of grapefruit, but I prefer to use store bought juice because I have it on hand.
- You can also use a good quality tequila, but you don’t really need that to make paloma.
- I used salt to rim the glass, but you don’t really need that.
- You can also add some lime juice or Tajin and garnish with a lemon or lime wedge if you want.
- You can also use simple syrup instead of sugar.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
How to make paloma with grapefruit juice Recipe
paloma with grapefruit juice Recipe
- 1/4 grapefruit
- 1 tbsp lime juice or tequila (optional)
- 1 tsp sugar
- Wash, dry and slice the grapefruit.
- Add salt and lime juice to a small bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Pour tequila (optional) into a shaker filled with ice cubes; shake well to chill tequila and ice cubes.
- Pour the chilled tequila into a large stemmed cocktail glass over ice cubes in an even layer.
- Strain the salt mixture into the cocktail glass; stir gently with a bar spoon until well mixed then garnish with grapefruit twist if desired, or serve as is in the cocktail glass with a lemon wedge or lime wedge for garnish on side of glass (optional).