Try this keto breakfast recipe on your next meal, tasty lemon poppy seed pancakes that you’ll surely loved.
More related recipes of Lemon Poppy Pancakes : Lemon poppy ricotta pancakes keto
How to make Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
- 7 oz ricotta cheese whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lemon zested & juiced
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2/3 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp olive oil for cooking
- pinch sea salt
For Lemon Glaze
- 1/4 cup So Nourished Erythritol
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juiced
- Prepare one lemon. Zest the fruit press the lemon to get the juice.
- Put the zest and juice in a mixing bowl crack the eggs into the bowl. Stir together with the liquid stevia, vanilla, and ricotta cheese.
- Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, liquid stevia, vanilla
- Whisk the mixture with the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Add Poppy seeds, ground flax seeds, Baking Powder.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on moderate heat. Scoop 1/4 Cupfuls of the batter onto the oil but don't fill out the cup to the brim. Flip again the pancakes and leave for another two minutes Before the pancakes turn golden. Repeat for the rest of the number of batter.
- Start while massaging the pancakes making the lemon zest. Mix The juice with a powdered erythritol and almond milk. Stir well.
- Glaze the pancakes with the mix. Serve with a few Poppy seeds in addition to Enjoy!
- Low Carb Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
Saturated Fat 8g40%
Cholesterol 197mg66 %
Vitamin A 532IU11%
Vitamin C 29mg35%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.