Keto mini cheesecakes are absolutely delicious and perfect for a snack or dessert. They’re made with only 5 ingredients and require no baking, so they’re perfect for busy people. Plus, they’re low in sugar and carbs, so they can help you lose weight.
What is keto?
Keto is a low carb, high fat diet that has exploded in popularity in recent years. While there are many different variations of keto, this particular diet focuses on eating mostly fats with very few carbs. This can help you lose weight, feel energized and improve your overall health. Here’s a mini cheesecake recipe that is perfect for a keto diet.
Keto mini cheesecakes are perfect for a snack or dessert, and they’re also low-carb and keto-friendly. They’re easy to make and require just six ingredients.
Why You’ll Love This KETO MINI CHEESECAKE recipe
- KETO mini cheesecakes are perfect for a quick and easy snack or dessert.
- They’re simple to make, and you can customize them to your own taste by using different flavors of keto-friendly cake or filling.
- Plus, they’re low-carb and keto-friendly, so they’re a great way to enjoy your favorite desserts without feeling guilty.
- If you love cheesecake, you’ll love this keto mini cheesecake.
- It’s perfect for a special occasion or just to enjoy on a special day.
- The crust is made with almond flour and is sweet and crunchy.
- The cheesecake is creamy and will leave you wanting more.
Variations of keto mini cheesecake cups
You can change up the flavors of the cheesecake by using your favorite keto-friendly cake or filling.
- Use your favorite chocolate or cheesecake filling by using a chocolate cake, vanilla cake or a strawberry cake.
- You can also use lemon cake to make lemon cheesecake.
- Keto cheesecake filling is also delicious with a chocolate cake.
- You can use different types of crusts such as graham cracker, coconut, or almond for your mini cheesecakes.
- You can also choose to make a keto cupcake by just using a mini muffin tin.
- You can also use your favorite chocolate or keto-friendly cake and make a keto cupcake.
- For the filling, you can use cream cheese or whipped cream cheeses.
- You can also use coconut cream instead of whipped cream cheese if you want to go dairy-free.
Chef’s Tips of keto mini cheesecake cups
1. Use a high-quality baking pan and bake cheesecake cups at the right temperature.
2. Use a silicone cupcake mold or other mold that can be used to make cheesecake bars or mini cheesecakes.
3. Add lemon zest or slices to the cheesecake cups.
4. If you’re making a keto cupcake, use baking powder instead of baking soda.
5. Use sugar free sweetener if available.
6. For the filling, use cream cheese or whipped cream cheese.
7. Use coconut cream if you’re dairy-free.
I have made this recipe many times and it is so easy to make! My kids even love them, and they are pretty healthy too. So, if you’re looking for an easy keto recipe, you should definitely try this one! It is my favorite dessert to make.
FOR THE CRUST:
Almond Flour: 1 cup. For the crust, mix all of the ingredients together in a food processor or blender until it is well combined. I like to use the food processor because it has less work for me and my family.
Butter : 1/2 cup. I prefer unsalted butter over salted because of the salt content in the salters.
Coconut oil : 1/2 cup. I have made this recipe with both regular and organic coconut oil, and they turn out great!
Vanilla Extract : 1 teaspoon. This is optional, but I like to add a little vanilla to the crust for a nice flavor.
FOR THE FILLING :
Sweetener of Your Choice – I use a liquid sweetener to make this recipe, but you can also use powdered if you have it. You can fill the crust with whipped cream, sour cream or ice cream. My favorite is a combination of both.
You can also put chocolate chips in the filling if you are so inclined. I use 1 cup of sweetener, and 2 cups of whipped cream or ice cream.
Sour Cream : Sour cream is thicker than regular yogurt, and it makes a nice addition to the filling.
Lemon Juice : You can add a little lemon juice to the filling if you like. I don’t typically use it, but it adds a nice flavour.
IS MINI CHEESECAKE KETO?
I have seen a lot of recipes that use the term “mini cheesecake” in the title, and it is not always clear whether this means a low carb recipe or a low carb dessert. In my recipes, I try to explain if they are low carb or not.
WHY DID MY MINI CHEESECAKES SINK?
There are a few reasons why mini cheesecakes might sink in the middle. One possibility is that the oven was too hot when they were baking, which caused the cheesecake to rise too quickly and then fall as it cooled. Another possibility is that there wasn’t enough moisture in the batter, which caused it to sink as it baked. Finally, it’s also possible that the oven door was opened too frequently while they were baking, causing them to fall.
HOW TO REMOVE MINI CHEESECAKES FROM THE PAN?
There are a few ways to remove mini cheesecakes from the pan. One way is to use a butter knife to loosen the edges of the cheesecake and then flip the pan over onto a plate. Another way is to use a toothpick to create holes in the cheesecake and then place the pan in the refrigerator for a few hours so that the cheesecake will freeze and can be removed easily.
Store : mini cheesecakes at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Freeze : mini cheesecakes for up to 3 months.
Thaw : While preparing to serve the food, remove the wrapping paper and unfreeze in the refrigerator, or on the counter.
TOOLS TO MAKE SMALL KETO CHEESECAKE
- Swivel peeler or a large metal spatula.
- Medium bowl. Microwave.
- Ladle or immersion blender, preferably with a tall spout.
- Mini cheesecake pan (optional).
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
How to make keto mini cheesecake cups
keto mini cheesecake cups
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch springform pan with butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, psyllium husk, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely
- To make the frosting: In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add melted butter and Swerve Sweetener and mix until well combined.
- Frost the cheesecake when it is fully cooled.