Cheesesteaks have been around for years, and they are one of Philadelphia’s most popular foods. There are many different types of cheesesteaks, but the best one is the Philly cheese steak. This sandwich is made with a thick steak and cheese on a hoagie roll. The steak is grilled or roasted and then topped with onions and cheese.
These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders will be a hit at your next party! Loaded with buttery beef, peppers, and onions, they’re perfect for game day snacks or as a fun dinner. Whether you’re in the mood for a savory or sweet snack, these slider bites are sure to satisfy you. The keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are perfect for any occasion! They make a great appetizer, game-day snack, or fun dinner. The slider is filled with buttery beef, peppers, and onions, making it a delicious and satisfying meal.
If you love Philly cheesesteaks but are looking for a keto-friendly version, these slider bites are perfect for you! Made with juicy beef and peppers, these amazing bites will leave you wanting more. Whether you’re using them as an appetizer, game-day snack, or dinner option, these will be a hit.
If you’re looking for a keto-friendly appetizer or snack, these Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are perfect! Made with ground beef, peppers, and onions, they’re packed full of flavor and will leave you wanting more. Make them for game day as a fun appetizer, or serve them as a main dish for a quick and easy dinner.
Why You’ll Love This Philly cheesesteak sandwich
- Great for game day
- Delicious, low-carb option
- High in protein and low in carbs Made with ground beef, peppers, and onions
- Presented in a slider form for easy eating
- Great for using as an appetizer or snack Great for picnics and potlucks
Variations of Philly cheesesteak sandwich
- Philly cheesesteak sandwich with onions and bell peppers Philly cheesesteak sandwich stuffed into a burger bun.
- These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are made with ground beef, peppers, and onions.
- They’re a delicious low-carb option for when you want to add some flavor to your meal.
- There are many variations of the Philly cheesesteak sandwich, but all include thinly sliced beef and cheese.
- Some variations include onions, peppers, or mushrooms.
Chef’s Tips for the best Philly cheesesteak sandwich recipe
- You can use ground beef, pork, or turkey as long as it is lean. It’s best to use a slice of leaner meat so that the cheesesteak won’t be too fatty.
- Add some onion, peppers, and mushrooms to the mix.
- The onions and peppers help add flavor and texture.
- Try adding a little bit of Worcestershire sauce to the meat mixture to give it a little extra kick.
- Add some of the Worcestershire sauce to the meat mixture.
- Add a little bit of Cheez Whiz to the meat mixture.
- You can also add cheese or cheese sauce for extra flavor.
- Try adding a little bit of hot sauce to the meat mixture too.
- Try adding some hot sauce to the meat mixture.
- If you want your cheesesteak to be even better, then add some lettuce, tomato, onions, or pickles. Add any of these veggies to the mix.
TOOLS TO MAKE best Philly cheesesteak sandwich recipe
Meat Grinder or food processor: A meat grinder is a kitchen appliance used to grind meat. It is usually made of cast iron or stainless steel and has a hand crank or electric motor. Meat grinders come in different sizes, with some models able to grind up to 8 pounds of meat per minute.
Potato masher: A potato masher is a kitchen tool used to mash cooked potatoes. It is a handheld tool with a cylindrical body and a flat, beater-like head. The head is used to press and crush the potatoes, while the body is used to hold and move the potatoes.
Stirring spoon. A stirring spoon is a kitchen utensil used to stir or mix ingredients in a pot, pan, or bowl. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but most are made from metal or plastic. A good stirring spoon should be sturdy enough to withstand vigorous stirring, but also flexible enough to reach the bottom of a pot.
Electric hand mixer: Electric hand mixers are a great tool to have in the kitchen. They are perfect for quickly and easily mixing batters and doughs. They come in a variety of sizes, so you can find one that is perfect for your needs. Most electric hand mixers also have a variety of speeds, so you can mix your ingredients at just the right speed.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS Philly cheesesteak sandwich recipe
The Philly cheesesteak sandwich should be stored in the fridge. It will last for 3-4 days.
is a Philly cheesesteak sandwich healthy?
A Philly cheesesteak sandwich is not typically considered a healthy option, as it is high in calories and fat. However, if you make a few modifications, such as using reduced-fat cheese and whole-grain bread, it can be a relatively healthy meal.
what kind of cheese is on a Philly cheesesteak sandwich?
The cheese on a Philly cheesesteak sandwich is usually either American or Cheez Whiz.
how much sodium is in a Philly cheesesteak sandwich?
A Philly cheesesteak sandwich has about 1,000 mg of sodium. That’s more than half of the daily recommended amount of sodium for adults.
How many calories are in a Philly cheesesteak sandwich
A Philly cheesesteak sandwich can have anywhere from 350 to 409 calories, depending on the ingredients.
Other Recipes you’ll Love:
How to make cheese steak sandwich recipe
Best Philly cheesesteak sandwich recipe
- 1 flank steak
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 slices of American cheese
- 8 slices of French bread
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Rub steak with olive oil and season with salt, black pepper, and chili powder. Roast in preheated oven for 18 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool slightly.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and bell pepper in olive oil until softened. Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce and continue cooking for 1 minute longer. Season with smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to taste. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Assemble sandwiches by placing a slice of cheese on each piece of bread. Top each sandwich with the vegetable mixture. Serve warm.