Garlic butter steak bites with lemon zucchini noodles are a healthy and delicious dish that will leave you feeling full and satisfied. This meal is easy to make and can be made in just minutes, making it an ideal choice for a quick and easy dinner. The steak bites are topped with a garlic butter sauce that is rich and flavorful, and the lemon zucchini noodles add a refreshing contrast.
Garlic butter steak bites with lemon zucchini noodles are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy a steak dinner. The steak bites are served with a side of lemon zucchini noodles, which are a healthy and versatile alternative to traditional pasta. The garlic butter sauce gives the steak a delicious flavor and the lemon zucchini noodles add a refreshing sweetness.
Looking for a delicious and healthy meal?
Why not try some garlic butter steak bites with lemon zucchini noodles! These bites are full of flavour and perfect for a quick and easy dinner.
WHAT ARE STEAK BITES?
Steak bites are small pieces of steak that have been cut into bite-sized pieces. They are often seasoned with herbs and spices and then grilled or pan-fried. They are a popular appetizer or main course dish.
Why You’ll Love This garlic butter steak bites with lemon zucchini noodles
- Tender, quality, juicy steak.
- Fast and easy to handle.
- Healthy unappetizing dish is a one-pan dinner.
- Less than half an hour lasts up to it down.
Variations of garlic butter steak bites with lemon zucchini noodles
- Combine crisp green peppers with fresh tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs in a classic cobb salad.
- You can also Rub avocado on the hot shrimp skewers, grill marinated chicken, or place grilled salmon on top of the salad.
- Place the steak in a baking dish, leaving several inches of space at the top. Combine garlic butter, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper into a small bowl and mix.
- This salad would likely pair well with grain-free croutons, almond flour tortilla chips, or cheddar cheese parmesan crisps.
INGREDIENTS FOR garlic butter steak bites
Garlic : Garlic is a great way to add flavor to steak bites. Just mix some minced garlic with some softened butter, and brush it on the steak bites before grilling.
olive oil : For garlic butter steak bites, you can use olive oil or another type of oil. If you’re using olive oil, make sure to heat it up before adding the garlic so that it doesn’t burn.
salt and black paper
Zucchini : you can use zucchini for garlic butter steak bites. Cut the zucchini into thin slices, then brush with melted garlic butter. Grill or bake until tender, then top with fresh parsley and serve.
Chef’s Tips of garlic butter steak bites
- Make sure your meat is thoroughly cooked before you start making garlic butter steak bites.
- If you’re baking or grilling the steak bites, make sure to brush them with melted butter.
- You can also use sliced onions instead of zucchini if you prefer.
- Make sure your meat is thoroughly cooked before you start making garlic butter steak bites. If you’re baking or grilling the steak bites, make sure to brush them with melted butter.
- You can make your own garlic butter by melting some butter, then adding chopped garlic. You could also use a store-bought garlic butter, but it’s not as good and you’ll miss out on the great flavor of fresh homegrown garlic.
TOOLS TO MAKE garlic butter steak bites with lemon
Cast Iron Skillet : Cast iron skillets are a great kitchen tool because they are durable and can be used for a variety of cooking tasks. They can be used on the stovetop or in the oven, and they can also be transferred to the grill. Cast iron skillets are available in a variety of sizes, so you can find one that is perfect for your needs.
Tongs : Tongs are a kitchen tool used to grip and lift food. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but all tongs have two arms that open and close. Tongs are perfect for grilling or cooking food that is delicate or has a sticky surface.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS Garlic butter steak bites with lemon zucchini noodles
- Refrigerate garlic butter steak bites in a covered container. Use within 2 days.
- prep : Spiralize the zucchini so that you can prepare this approximately 2 months in advance, and refrigerate it in a covered container. Slice raw meat into small cubes, but do not keep them for longer than a couple of days because it might be brown.
- reheat: Store zucchini in a colander and pour off the water. It should be heated, then, preferably by adding a bit more butter.
- freeze : If the zucchini was spiralized, you can freeze it in a Ziploc bag. It will keep for approximately 6 months.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH Garlic butter steak bites
These steak bites can be served with a sauce, and they taste even better the next day. You can make a sauce by mixing some mayonnaise with garlic or garlic paste, then adding some fresh herbs. Chervil is a herb that adds an interesting flavor to the dish.
Broccoli : Broccoli is a vegetable that is very good for your health. It contains vitamins C and A, which make it an excellent source of antioxidants. Broccoli also lowers the bad cholesterol and improves the heart health.
Mushrooms : This recipe is a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables. It is especially good for children who do not like vegetables. They will be surprised by the taste of the mushrooms and will actually ask for more!
Radishes : They are a beautiful vegetable that have many health benefits. They contain vitamins A and C, which are essential for the regeneration of tissues. Their presence in the diet is very important to help prevent diseases such as cancer, heart and circulatory system disorders, and eye diseases.
Pesto Sauce : This is a recipe that will make your mouth water, and it is easy to do.
Lemon Garlic Aioli : This is a recipe that will make your mouth water, and it is easy to do. It contains no fat or cholesterol and is made with very few ingredients. This condiment can be used as a spread on sandwiches, as a sauce for chicken wings or in soups.
what to serve with garlic butter steak bites?
Garlic butter steak bites are perfect for a party or as an appetizer. They are easy to make and can be served with a variety of dipping sauces. My favorite dipping sauce for garlic butter steak bites is ranch dressing, but they can also be dipped in BBQ sauce, honey mustard, or any other type of sauce you like.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
How to make Healthy garlic butter steak bites
Healthy garlic butter steak bites
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces flank steak, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 zucchini, spiralized into noodles (use a vegetable peeler to get long, thin noodles)
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, butter and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rub the mixture all over the flank steak pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the steak for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- In the same skillet, add lemon juice and zucchini noodles.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Place the noodles in a serving bowl and top with steak.
- Drizzle on some of the pan juices, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.