This dish is so easy and so good! It’s the perfect weeknight meal for when you’re short on time but still want something tasty. And it only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. All you need is some chicken, bacon, ranch dressing, and cheese.
This dish is so good, you’ll be licking your fingers! Cheesy bacon ranch chicken is a delicious and easy to make meal. It’s perfect for a busy weeknight or a casual weekend dinner. The best part is, it only takes 1 hours 30 minutes to make.
This dish is so easy and so good! Just four ingredients – chicken, bacon, ranch dressing and cheese – and you have a meal the whole family will love. The chicken is tender and juicy, the bacon is crisp and the cheese is ooey-gooey. The ranch dressing adds a nice creaminess and the perfect amount of flavor. Yum.
Why You’ll Love This Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken recipe
- It’s a simple, quick and easy dinner that tastes amazing!
- Perfect for busy weeknights or casual weekend dinners.
- The chicken is tender and juicy, the bacon is crisp and the cheese is ooey-gooey.
- The ranch dressing adds a nice creaminess and the perfect amount of flavor.
- It’s sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- Creamy Cheesy Ranch Potatoes – A great side dish for chicken or steak recipes. They’re easy to make and taste great!
Variations of the Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken recipe
Feel free to substitute the ranch dressing with blue cheese dressing, honey mustard or your favorite sauce. You can also use chicken tenders in place of boneless skinless breast. This recipe calls for a very small amount of ranch dressing in order to keep it on the healthier side. If you want more sauce, add more dressing. You can also serve the ranch dressing as a dip on the side. If you’re looking for some other delicious roasted potatos with green beans recipes, try this Skinny Loaded roasted Potato in oven or these Baked Garlic Parmesan Potatoes.
Chef’s Tips for Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Use fresh spinach leaves. Frozen spinach will not work in this recipe. For a more traditional ranch seasoning, omit the cayenne pepper and replace with 1 teaspoon of ranch seasoning mix.
- For a lighter version, substitute the Greek yogurt with fat free sour cream. You can also use plain nonfit yogurt. To make cheesy bacon ranch casserole in advance.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake. Assemble the casserole, cover with foil and bake according to directions above.
- Freezer friendly. Prepare casserole as directed, cool completely and freeze for up to 2 months. To reheat, thaw overnight in the fridge or at room temperature for 1 hour then bake according to directions above. Cooked chicken can be frozen up to 3 months.
TOOLS TO MAKE Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Large Pot
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowls Parchment Paper or Foil Greased Baking
- Dish Wooden Spoon for Stirring Knife and Cutting Board Print
Ground beef : There are many benefits to ground beef in Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken. Ground beef is a great source of protein and provides essential nutrients that help keep our bodies healthy. Ground beef also helps to keep the chicken moist and flavorful.
Grain rice : There are a few benefits to using grain rice in this dish. First, it is a healthy option for those who are looking to avoid white rice. Second, it has a lower glycemic index than white rice, meaning it won’t cause spikes in blood sugar levels. Finally, it has a slightly nutty flavor that goes well with the other ingredients in this dish.
Tomato sauce : the tomato sauce in Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken is safe to eat. The sauce is made with fresh tomatoes and does not contain any harmful bacteria.
Vegetable oil : you can use vegetable oil in Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken. Just be sure to use a light or mild-flavored oil so it doesn’t overpower the other flavors in the dish.
Cabbage : Cabbage is a healthy vegetable that is low in calories and high in fiber. It also contains vitamins A, C, and K. Cabbage can help to regulate blood sugar levels and can also aid in digestion.
Garlic : There are many benefits to garlic, but when it comes to Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken, it really adds a depth of flavor that can’t be beat. It also helps to keep the chicken moist and tender.
To store this dish, simply cover and refrigerate. It will keep in the fridge for up to four days.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the stuffed cabbage rolls in advance. Just put them in the oven and bake them a few minutes before serving.
What to serve with stuffed cabbage rolls?
Serve these stuffed cabbage rolls with mashed potatoes, rice or any kind of noodles.
What is the best cabbage for making stuffed cabbage rolls?
I use a large green cabbage, but you can also use Savoy or Napa cabbage.
How to make stuffed cabbage rolls with rice?
You can use rice instead of potatoes. In a large bowl, combine cooked rice with sauteed onions and spices. Stuff the cabbage rolls with the rice mixture and cook on a baking sheet in the oven for about 30-35 minutes, or until the rice is completely cooked.