Healthy fruit pizza recipe cream cheese
Fruit pizza is a classic dish that can be enjoyed by everyone. It is a great way to use up any leftover fruit and it is also a healthy meal. There are many different types of fruit pizza, so there is sure to be one that you will love.
What could be more satisfying than a pizza with all your favourite toppings?
Fruit pizza is the perfect solution! Not only is it delicious, but it’s also healthy because you’re getting fiber and vitamins from the fruit. If you’re looking for a fun and easy meal to make, fruit pizza is definitely the way to go.
A fruit pizza is a type of pizza that consists of a thin crust topped with one or more layers of sliced fruits, usually in the shape of a pie. Variations may also include other toppings such as whipped cream, nuts, or chocolate chips.
Why You’ll Love This Fruit Pizza:
- This fruit pizza is the perfect dessert for a summer barbecue or potluck.
- The crust is made from sugar cookie dough, and the toppings are all your favorite summer fruits.
- It’s perfect for summer parties, picnics, and other get-togethers.
- You can also use this recipe to make a fruit pizza for your next birthday party. It’s easy to make, and the result is a sweet and delicious dessert that your friends will love! Although this recipe makes 2 fruit pizzas, you can easily double or triple it if you want more.
Variations of Fruit Pizza:
- Try adding a different fruit on each pizza.
- Try swapping out the cherries with jam or jelly.
- You can also add a drizzle of chocolate or caramel sauce to the top.
- You can use a different type of crust for the fruit pizza.
- Try using puff pastry, which is much lighter than regular pie crust.
- You can also try using a regular pizza crust in this recipe.
Chef’s Tips of Fruit Pizza
- The fruit pizza is best eaten in the same day that it is made.
- To freeze: Place the fruit pizzas between two pieces of parchment paper and place in an airtight container. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw overnight at room temperature, then enjoy!
- You can also swap out the cherries with other fruits like blueberries, blackberries or strawberries.
- You can also use other types of fruit or toppings like chopped nuts, chocolate chips, and diced fruits.
- If you want to keep it vegan, you can skip the cheese and wrap the crust around a filling of your choice.
Other Recipes you’ll Love:
How do you keep fruit pizza from getting soggy?
To prevent fruit pizza from getting soggy, you can first brush a light coating of honey on the crust. This will add a layer of protection and help to keep the crust from getting too soggy. You can also top the pizza with a light layer of whipped cream or frosting to help keep the fruit in place.
What is fruit pizza made of?
Fruit pizza is made of a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, and assorted fresh fruit.
What kind of fruit is on pizza?
There are many different types of fruit that can be used on pizza. Some popular choices include pineapple, ham and apple.
Does fruit go with pizza?
Yes, fruit goes well with pizza. Some people like to put pineapple on their pizza, while others prefer to add olives or mushrooms.
Is it good to eat fruit on pizza?
Yes, you can eat fresh fruit on your sweet pizza. You can eat fruit on your sweet pizza, but the best way to enjoy it is to make a slice of pizza and eat it with toothpick.
Do you use sugar in your pizza?
No, sugar is not used in pizza dough. You don’t need sugar in your pizza dough. The best way to eat pizza is with a fork, which you can use to pick up the pizza and eat it.
Can you eat pizza with ice cream?
Yes, you can make a pizza with ice cream. You can also add ice cream to your pizza.
You should make sure that you don’t use too much ice cream, or your pizza will be too heavy. You won’t eat a pizza with ice cream if you are eating it with a fork.
Can I put some sauce on my pizza?
Yes, you can put sauce on your pizza. You can also use a little bit of sauce to add flavor to your pizza dough. You can use a lot of sauce on a pizza if you want it to taste like spaghetti.
How to make Fruit Pizza recipe
Fruit Pizza recipe
- one 9" pizza crust
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) olive oil, divided
- 3 cups (720 ml) fruit, divided
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Prepare the crust by brushing it with olive oil and then sprinkling with sugar.
- Arrange fruit in an attractive manner on the crust.
- Combine corn-starch, salt and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine. Add 6 tablespoons (90 ml) oil and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in vinegar, honey and thyme.
- Pour mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
- Cool on a rack and then serve.
- Top with favourite fruits and enjoy fruit pizza recipe.
- If you don’t have a pie pan, use a 9 inch pie plate.
- If you are baking in a glass dish, bake at 350F for 20 minutes and then reduce heat to 325F and continue baking until fruit is bubbling, about 15-20 minutes longer.
- If you don’t have a pie pan, use a 9 inch pie plate.
- If you are baking in a glass dish, bake at 350F for 20 minutes and then reduce heat to 325F and continue baking until fruit is bubbling, about 15-20 minutes longer