Gluten free chicken and rice soup recipe
This chicken and rice soup recipe is perfect for a winter day. It is hearty and filling, and the best part is that it is so easy to make. Just throw all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and let it do its magic. In a few mints, you will have a delicious soup that the whole family will love.
What is chicken and rice soup?
Chicken and rice soup is a soup made with chicken and rice. It is usually made with chicken broth, rice, vegetables, and spices.
When I plan for dinner I always confuse about what I cook today. Well it’s true and this issue face every woman.
Delicious food everyone like, if you make with proper method I sure you everyone like your meal, She and He will admire your meal.
So I am sharing my secret chicken and rice soup recipes. I hope you will enjoy my recipes, wrote it down and share with friend and family.
Why You’ll Love chicken rice soup Recipe
- It’s classic comfort food that can warm you up on a cold day.
- It’s also relatively easy to make, and you can customize it to your liking with different herbs and spices.
- The rice provides a filling and satisfying base, while the chicken is a lean and protein-packed topping.
- This soup is also packed with nutrients and vitamins, making it a healthy option for lunch or dinner.
Variations of chicken rice soup
There are many variations of chicken and rice soup, depending on the region and culture. Some common variations include adding vegetables, noodles, or different types of meat. People Also include adding dumplings, while others suggest using rice instead of noodles.
Some recipes include vegetables, such as carrots, celery, and onions. Other recipes add herbs, such as parsley, thyme, and rosemary. And still, other recipes include different types of rice, such as brown rice or wild rice. While the main ingredients are typically the same, every recipe is different and has its own unique flavour.
Chef’s Tips for chicken and rice soup Recipe
- Use a good quality chicken stock – this will make a big difference to the flavor of your soup.
- Add some aromatic vegetables like onion, celery, and garlic to the soup for extra flavor.
- Cook the rice in the soup so it absorbs all the flavors from the broth.
- Season the soup well with salt and pepper before serving.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like parsley or chives before serving.
How to make Gluten free chicken and rice soup recipe?
Gluten free chicken and rice soup takes 10-15 mint preparation time about 45-50 mint for cook time.
But if you don’t have enough time you can take pre-make chicken in your instant pot, simply boil and shared with family. Another alternative of Gluten free chicken you can also use rotisserie chicken.
Take 2-3 carrots, 1-2 onion, 1-2 garlic, and celery stick. Clean your vegetables with clean water, now cut your vegetables with beautiful cube. After cutting vegetables set aside.
Take a large soup pot and melt olive oil or sunflower oil. Put all vegetables in Soup pot or stock pot and saute the vegetables for 3-4 mints. Now put pepper, bay leaf, and parsley to make the Delicious taste.
Now it time for chicken, Add the chicken and reduce pressure for 30 to 35 mint. This procedure applies when you have already boil chicken. If you don’t have then add 7-8 cup Gluten free chicken and turn your flame high for boil.
After the 30 to 35 mint add rice and cover for 20 mint. Take the cover off after 20 mint and check your rice will be tender and cooked. Now chicken Recipe soup ready to serve.
Tips for Making Gluten free chicken rice soup
- Which rice to use: Always use high quality rice for this recipes . Developing the taste, you can use Lundberg Family Farms’ Organic Long-Grain Brown Rice, Organic Texmati White Riceor use best company product.
- Don’t pre-cook your rice while adding in Gluten free chicken and rice soup. But can put your rice in water before cooking.
- Can we freeze this Gluten chicken and rice soup? Well I always recommend you to eat fresh food. You will always healthy. Yes you can but don’t freeze more than 1 day.
There are a few tools you’ll need to make chicken and rice soup:
- A large pot or Dutch oven
- cutting board and knife
- wooden spoon or spatula
- Measuring cups and spoons
That’s really all you need! With these tools, you’ll be able to make any chicken and rice soup recipe.
To store your chicken and rice soup, simply place it in an airtight container in the fridge. It will keep for up to 3 days. When you’re ready to enjoy, simply reheat on the stove or in the microwave.
Most commonly asked questions about this chicken and rice soup recipe.
How long does chicken and rice soup last in the fridge?
It will keep for up to 3 days.
How long will chicken and rice soup last in the freezer?
It will last for up to 6 months.
How long do you cook chicken and rice soup?
It will take about 40 minutes to cook on the stove.
How do you make chicken and rice soup?
Place the chicken breasts, rice, and vegetables in a dutch oven or large pot. Add the tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook for about 40 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
How to make Gluten free chicken and rice soup recipe
Gluten free chicken and rice soup recipe
- 2-3 carrots peeled thinly sliced.
- 1/2 onion nicely chopped.
- 1-2 cloves garlic.
- 1-1/2 tbsp Tablespoons olive oil or Sun-flowers.
- 1 tbsp Seasoned salt and pepper
- 8 cups gluten free chicken broth
- 1 cups brown or white rice.
- Put ½ tablespoon olive oil or sunflower oil in a large soup pot over the medium flame. Add chopped onion, carrot, Seasoned salt and pepper. Cover the large soup pot and Statue until the vegetables tender, it will take 7-8 mint for tendering.
- Stirring occasionally, add onion, ginger then statue for 30 second without covering.
- Now it time Chicken broth, increase the heat pressure and put chicken broth for boil. When chicken is nicely boil then add rice stir to combine. Add some seasoned salt and pepper. Now reduce low flame for 10-15 mint and uncovered until the rice is nicely tender. Taste salt and pepper if perfect then good, if not then you can add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Gluten free chicken and rice soup is ready ladle into favourite bowls and serve.
Potassium 1016mg 29% Carbohydrates 48g 16%
Fiber 3g1 3% Sugar 4g 4% Protein 30g 60%