Easy hot toddy recipe
My family and I love our hot toddy recipe. It’s so easy to make, and it’s perfect for those who love wine. You just simmer some wine in a pot on the stove until it starts to simmer and then you add some sugar and cinnamon. The result is a delicious toddy that all around the world is popular.
Why You’ll Love This easy hot toddy recipe:
It’s an easy recipe to make, so you can even make this on a busy day.
The amazing taste of this hot toddy will make you addicted to it. You’ll feel like you’re drinking wine when you drink it.
A great way to start your night with some comfort and relaxation.
Here is the list of benefits
Whiskey: Whiskey is the main ingredient in this hot toddy recipe. It’s also known as a good hangover cure. You can drink whiskey on its own, or you can add it to your favorite drinks like This easy hot toddy recipe.
Honey: Honey is used to sweeten the hot toddy. It also gives it a nice taste and flavor.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a great spice to add to your hot toddy. It gives a nice aroma and taste.
lemon: Lemon is used to make the hot toddy drink tastier and refreshing. You can use lemon juice, or you can use lemon zest.
spice: Cinnamon and ginger are the most common spices added to this recipe. They give a nice aroma and flavor to this drink.
cinnamon sticks: You can add a few cinnamon sticks to your hot toddy. This will give the drink a nice smell and taste.
Variations Easy hot toddy recipe:
- You can add the spices and ingredients to your taste. You can also add some sugar to make it more sweet. Here are some variations you can try:
- If you want a more spiced drink, try adding some cloves and nutmeg to your hot toddy recipe.
- Try adding some honey and lemon juice to this drink. You can also add a few drops of vanilla extract for a nice aroma and taste.
- You can also use some ginger in this recipe. Try adding it along with the cinnamon sticks for a stronger flavor of ginger.
- If you have coconut milk available, try making this hot toddy recipe with coconut milk instead of water or wine. You can use coconut milk to replace the water or wine in the recipe.
- You can also use honey instead of brown sugar. Honey gives a sweet taste to this drink and is better for your health than brown sugar.
Chef’s Tips hot toddy recipe:
- Try to use some good quality whiskey in this recipe. Whiskey is a great ingredient to make the hot toddy drink more tasty.
- Make sure that your ingredients are at room temperature before you start making this recipe. This will give the drink a better flavor and taste as well as help it set faster.
- This hot toddy recipe is better for a cold day, so try drinking it on a warm day. You can also serve this hot toddy recipe with some ice cubes or water if you don’t want to drink it cold.
- You can add some honey or sugar to this drink to make it sweeter. Try adding some honey and cinnamon sticks for the best result of this drink.
- You can also add some spices to this drink. Try adding some cardamom, cloves and nutmeg for a stronger taste of spices.
- You can also use lemon instead of orange for this drink recipe. Try adding some lemon juice to this drink for a nice taste.
- This recipe is very simple and easy to follow, but the taste and flavor will be different if you use different ingredients instead of the ones mentioned in this recipe. You can try using other ingredients such as apple juice, apple cider or wine instead of the whiskey in this recipe.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
Creamy espresso martini recipe
Easy hot toddy recipe:
- 2 cup of whiskey
- 3 cups of water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 lemon, peeled and sliced thin
- In a saucepan, heat the whiskey with enough water to cover the whiskey.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and let it boil for 5 minutes or until the mixture starts to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for another 15 minutes or until it is reduced by half.
- Strain the drink in a strainer and discard all of the solids from the liquid.
- Measure out 2 cups of hot toddy into a glass cup and add 2 cups of boiling water to make up for lost volume from straining out solids from this drink recipe in step 3 above.
- Stir well before serving hot toddy recipe over ice cubes or water as desired for best results.