Espresso is a delicious drink that can be enjoyed by all. It is Stewart’s first recipe for Espresso Martini, and he has taken your favorite drink and made it just the way you’ve always wanted it. You’ll enjoy enjoying an Espresso Martini without having to worry about any of that sugar and saline water feeling. The Recipe Book features over 100 delicious Espresso Martini recipes, all of which are made with only the best coffee beans.
No other ingredients are needed. These recipes are great for a party, and they are also easy to make in large batches. They also have a long shelf life, so you can enjoy them for days to come.
The Espresso Martini Recipe is ideal for anyone who loves to entertain. It’s also great if you like to make your drinks at home instead of going out because it saves you time and money. You can make the perfect Espresso Martini every time with Stewart’s recipe.
Why You’ll Love This Creamy espresso martini recipe:
- You can make it in just a few minutes
- It’s easy to make in large batches
- It’s great for parties and entertaining
- It has a delicious taste that will keep you coming back for more
- It’s made with only the finest ingredients and no artificial flavors or colors.
Amazon is a company that produces and sells products to help people save money. Their associate program includes the ability to earn from qualifying purchases, which means we are making a small commission on the purchase of Amazon items.
Variations espresso martini recipe:
- Try adding Irish Cream or Kahlua to your drink
- Add a shot of vodka to the recipe for an extra kick
- You can add a shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream to the recipe for a delicious coffee martini.
Chef’s Tips espresso martini recipe:
- Make sure you shake the drink well before serving
- The longer you let the drink sit, the more diluted it becomes. So make sure to serve it right away
- You can make this with any espresso or coffee combination you like
- If you don’t have coffee beans on hand, use instant coffee granules instead.
How much caffeine is in an espresso martini?
- One espresso martini contains around 45mg of caffeine
- That’s less than a medium cup of coffee
- If you have one or two, it won’t make a difference as long as you don’t go overboard
- You can make this drink with decaf coffee beans if you like. However, the taste will be different.
can you make an espresso martini with coffee?
Yes, you can make this drink with instant coffee granules.
If you don’t have coffee beans on hand, use instant coffee granules instead.
What is the difference between an espresso martini and a cappuccino martini?
- The main difference is that an espresso martini has vodka while a cappuccino martini doesn’t
- The cappuccino martini uses Kahlua instead of vodka and Irish cream instead of Kahlua.
do espresso martinis keep you awake?
- No, espresso martinis won’t keep you awake.
- However, if you have too many, it can make you feel very sleepy.
- How much caffeine is in an espresso martini?
- One espresso martini contains around 45mg of caffeine.
- That’s less than a medium cup of coffee.
- If you have one or two, it won’t make a difference as long as you don’t go overboard.
do espresso martinis make you drunk?
- Yes, espresso martinis can make you drunk.
- If you drink too many, it can make you feel very tipsy.
- How long does it take for an espresso martini to kick in?
- It takes around 20 minutes for an espresso martini to kick in.
- However, the effect is only temporary and wears off after about 2 hours.
- What is the most popular type of espresso martini?
- The most popular type of martini is a Kahlua Espresso Martini.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
How to make Creamy espresso martini recipe
Creamy espresso martini recipe
- 28 gram vodka (vanilla flavored)
- 56 gram coffee (liqueur flavored)
- 28 gram milk or cream
- 1 cup ice (crushed)
- 56 gram espresso
- Shaved Chocolate or Cocoa Powder for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients vodka, coffee, cream espresso, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until the ingredients are blended, then strain into a martini glass. Garnish as desired.