This white chicken chili keto recipe is perfect for a winter night. It’s hearty, filling, and has just the right amount of spice. Plus, it’s low-carb and keto-friendly.
If you’re looking for a delicious, hearty chili that’s low-carb and keto-friendly, look no further than this white chicken chili recipe. Made with shredded chicken, white beans, green chilies, and a variety of spices, this chili is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. And best of all, it can be made in just 50 minutes.
Why You’ll Love white chicken chili keto recipe
1. It’s a delicious and hearty dish.
2. White chicken chili is perfect for a winter meal.
3. It’s easy to make and can be made in advance.
4. This dish is relatively healthy and low in calories.
5. White chicken chili is a great way to use up leftover chicken.
How to Make white chili chicken recipe
1. In a large pot, combine chicken, broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, and green chilies.
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, flour, and milk. Stir into chili.
4. Simmer for another 15 minutes, or until thickened.
5. Serve with shredded cheese and diced onions, if desired.
Chef’s Tips for a white chicken chili
Cooking a white chicken chili doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are a few tips from the chef to make your white chicken chili keto-friendly and delicious:
1. Use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the best flavour and texture.
2. Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil before adding them to the chili pot for extra flavor.
3. Use green chilies for a milder flavor or jalapeños for a spicier chili.
4. Be sure to use lowsodium chicken broth so your chili isn’t too salty.
5. Thicken the chili with arrowroot powder or tapioca flour for a glutenfree option.
6. Add fresh lime juice and cilantro for a bright, fresh flavor.
7. Use low-carb tortilla chips for serving, or serve with a side of our Keto Cheddar Biscuits.
8. You can make this recipe into a stew by adding more broth or water and simmering for about an hour.
Key Ingredients for a white chicken chili:
Chicken breast: chicken breast is lower in fat than other cuts of chicken, which makes it a healthier option. chicken breast is very versatile and can be used in a variety of recipes. chicken breast is a good source of protein, which is essential for a healthy diet.
Black beans: black beans are lowcarb, glutenfree, and highfiber beans. Black beans are also rich in folate and potassium, which makes them an excellent choice for a healthy diet.
kidney beans: kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and fiber. Kidney beans are also a good source of iron, which is essential for healthy blood cell development.
Corn: corn is a starchy vegetable that is low in calories and carbohydrates. Corn is also rich in fiber, vitamin C, and folate.
Chili powder: chili powder is a spicy seasoning made from chili peppers, cumin, garlic, oregano, and other spices. Chili powder adds flavor to many healthy recipes.
Olive oil: olive oil is a healthy fat that contains monounsaturated fats and antioxidants. Olive oil can be used in cooking as well as as an ingredient in salad dressings.
Bell peppers: bell peppers are a sweet vegetable that is excellent for adding color and crunch to many healthy dishes. Bell peppers are also low in calories and carbohydrates.
chicken broth: chicken broth is made from simmered chicken bones. Chicken broth adds flavor to many recipes, including soup.
There are a few tools you’ll need for making white chicken chili:
A large pot or Dutch oven
A spoon or ladle for stirring
First, if you have any leftovers, be sure to store them in an airtight container in the fridge. This will help to keep the chili fresh and prevent it from drying out.
Second, if you want to freeze your chili, be sure to do so in a freezersafe container. Again, this will help to keep the chili fresh and prevent it from drying out.
Finally, when reheating your chili, be sure to do so slowly and over low heat. This will help to preserve the flavours of the chili and prevent it from becoming overcooked.
Other Chicken Recipe You’ll like
Q: What is chili?
Chili is a stew made with meat, vegetables, herbs, and spices. It is typically served hot.
Q: Where did chili originate?
The chili originated in the US. It is thought to have been created by immigrants from Mexico who brought their love for spicy food with them to the US.
Q What is the difference between chili and chili?
There is no difference. Chili and chili are both used to refer to the same thing.
Should white chicken chili be thick?
it depends on your personal preference! Some people prefer their white chicken chili to be thick, while others prefer it to be more soup like. Ultimately, it is up to you to decide how thick or thin you want your child to be.
How many calories are in white chicken chili?
There are approximately 224 calories in white chicken chili. This number may vary depending on the recipe and ingredients used.
Is white chicken chili a low carb
Yes, white chicken chili is a low-carb dish. It is made with chicken, white beans, and green chilies, and is typically spiced with cumin, garlic, and oregano.
How to make white chicken chili keto
This keto white chicken chili is a delicious, lowcarb twist on classic comfort food. It’s easy to make and perfect for a winter meal. Made with shredded chicken, white beans, and a variety of spices, this chili is hearty and satisfying. And best of all, it’s suitable for a ketogenic diet.
white chicken chili keto
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces In a large pot over medium high heat, add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and cook until they begin to brown (about 5 minutes).
- Add the garlic, green peppers, and chicken. Cook until chicken is no longer pink (about 5 minutes).
- Add the chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir well to combine.
- Add in black beans, kidney beans, and corn. Stir again to combine.
- Add the chicken broth and stir well.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve with your favourite toppings (I used sour cream, cheese, cilantro, and green onions).