If you’re looking for a fast and easy dinner that will leave you full and happy, look no further than shrimp fajitas. This dish is made up of simple ingredients that come together quickly in a skillet, resulting in a delicious and filling meal. Whether you’re in a hurry or just want something different from your usual cuisine, shrimp fajitas are a perfect choice. Here are four tips to make them even better:
- Make sure your shrimp are fresh.
- If you buy shrimp in a store, bring them home and place them in cold water to chill. This will help to stop the shrimp from cooking too quickly and will ensure that they don’t become overcooked or rubbery.
- You’ll need about 7 shrimp for a meal for two people. If you’re cooking for more, simply double the recipe and adjust the cooking times accordingly.
- Salt and pepper your shrimp before you begin.
How to make Shrimp fajitas baked
shrimp fajitas baked
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for30 minutes.
- Place flour tortillas on a greasedbaking sheet.
- Spoon shrimp mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla in the shrimp mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Serve with salsa, cheese and cilantro.