This is a spicy chicken kebab recipe that will have your taste buds tingling! The kebabs are made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are marinated in a mixture of spices and then skewered. They are grilled until they’re deliciously charred on the outside and tender on the inside. Serve them with some rice and a salad for a complete meal.
Why You’ll Love This spicy chicken kebab recipe
- This is a great recipe for chicken kebabs because they are spicy and flavourful.
- The ingredients are simple and easy to find, and the kebabs can be cooked on the grill or in the oven.
- You can make the chicken kebab marinade in advance and just let them sit in the refrigerator until you’re ready to grill.
- You can also freeze some of the chicken kebab mixture for future use. For an added bonus, you can double the amount of spice in the recipe by adding a third of a jalapeno pepper to the recipe.
- The combination of the jalapeno with the other spices will give your chicken kebab a nice kick.
Chef’s Tips of spicy chicken kebab recipe
- Marinade the chicken pieces for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Grill the kebabs over medium heat on a grill or barbecue.
- Brush the grilled kebabs with a little olive oil to keep them from sticking to the grill.
- Serve with a salad, rice and/or salad greens.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with a simple side of rice and some grilled vegetables.
Kabob Skewers Flat Metal
Variations of spicy chicken kebab recipe
- You can use any kind of chicken for this recipe, but I would recommend using chicken breast fillets or boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You can also try a combination of chicken breasts and drumsticks.
- You can also use chicken breast fillets or boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- A combination of chicken breasts, drumsticks and thighs would work well in this recipe.
- Thighs should be cut into 1-inch pieces.
- If you are going to marinade the chicken for longer than 30 minutes, please marinate them in the refrigerator overnight.
What ingredients are needed to make a spicy chicken kebab?
To make a spicy chicken kebab, you will need:
-chicken breasts, cut into cubes
-green bell peppers, cut into cubes
-red onion, cut into cubes
-garlic cloves, minced
-freshly ground black pepper
-extra virgin olive oil
-lime wedges, for serving
How long does it take to make a spicy chicken kebab?
It takes about 20 minutes to make a spicy chicken kebab. First, you need to cut the chicken into small cubes. Then, you can mix the chicken with some spices like chili powder, cumin, and salt. Next, you can thread the chicken onto skewers and grill them for about 5-7 minutes. Finally, you can serve the kebabs with your favourite dipping sauce.
What is the best way to eat a spicy chicken kebab recipe?
The best way to eat a spicy chicken kebab recipe is to first cut the chicken into small pieces. Then, mix the chicken with some spices, such as chili powder, paprika, and cumin. Next, form the chicken mixture into small kebabs. Finally, cook the kebabs on a grill or in a pan until they are cooked through.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
How to make spicy chicken kebab recipe Recipe:
spicy chicken kebab recipe
- 1 chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 tbs Gram flour roasted
- 1/4 tsp Mace powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 5 medium size Potato boiled
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cumin seeds, olive oil, tomato sauce, Mace powder, Nutmeg powder, chili powder and coriander. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the chicken strips in the bowl, Ginger garlic, and coat evenly with the marinade.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes until chicken is tender and the water evaporates.
- Turn off the flame now & use the fork to shred the chicken.
- Boiled potatoes, green chilies, fresh coriander, and mash the potatoes with the help an electric mixer.
- Serve immediately with your favourite sides.