Cooking ground beef and pasta together is a quick and easy way to get dinner on the table. This type of recipes use simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry and fridge. Plus, they can be easily adaptable to your family’s taste. Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty Bolognese or a lighter option like spaghetti with meatballs, these recipes will hit the spot.
If you’re looking for some delicious ground beef pasta recipes, you’ve come to the right place. These recipes are hearty and filling, and they’ll definitely satisfy your cravings. From classics like spaghetti and meatballs to more unique dishes like lasagne roll-ups, there’s something for everyone. So whether you’re in the mood for a comfort food classic or something a little more adventurous.
Why You’ll Love This beef pasta
- This easy ground beef and pasta recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight.
- The beef is cooked in a flavourful tomato sauce, and the pasta is cooked al dente.
- This dish is hearty and filling, but it’s also relatively quick and easy to make.
- Quick and easy dinner idea or a fun family meal.
Variations of the Ground beef and pasta recipe
There are many variations of ground beef and pasta. Some common variations include adding different types of cheese, vegetables, or sauces. You can also change the type of pasta you use. For example, instead of using traditional spaghetti noodles, you could use penne noodles or something similar.
Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet before cooking. Cook ground beef with onion, garlic, and other spices. Add your favourite veggies to the cooked ground beef mixture. You could also cook the meat in a sauce, such as a tomato based sauce.
Add cheese to the cooked ground beef and pasta dish before serving. Add a tablespoon of tomato paste for added flavour.
Chef’s Tips for healthy ground beef pasta recipe
- Pasta is high in carbohydrates so if you are trying to lose weight, you may want to limit the amount of pasta you eat.
- Ground beef is high in cholesterol and saturated fat.
- The fat content in ground beef is greater then the fat content in beef steaks.
- Beef contains a lot of iron and protein, making it an excellent source of nutrition for children and pregnant mothers.
- Browning the meat before adding the vegetables will give a richer flavour to your dish.
- Serve the pasta with a vegetable salad and your meal will be complete and also Serve this dish with a glass of cold milk, if desired.
TOOLS for ground beef and pasta
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups
Ground beef : Beef is a great source of protein, which is essential for building and repairing muscles. Beef is also a good source of iron, which is necessary for carrying oxygen to the cells in our body. Finally, beef contains B-vitamins, which are important for energy metabolism.
Garlic : One way is to simply add some minced garlic to the ground beef while it is cooking. This will give the beef a nice garlicky flavour. Another way is to add some garlic to the pasta sauce. This will give the sauce a nice garlicky flavour as well.
Black pepper : If you’re looking for a little extra flavor in your ground beef pasta, try adding some black pepper. It can really help to enhance the taste of the dish. Just be careful not to add too much, as it can be quite potent.
Black beans : You can absolutely use black beans in a ground beef pasta recipe! This is a great way to add some extra protein and fiber to the dish. Simply cook the black beans along with the ground beef and then add them to your pasta as you would any other ingredient.
corn : Corn can be used in a variety of pasta dishes, including ground beef pasta. When cooked properly, corn adds a sweetness and creaminess to the dish that compliments the savoury flavours of the beef. It’s important to not overcook the corn, as it can become mushy and lose its flavour.
olive oil : Olive oil is a good choice for this dish because it has a high smoke point and can withstand the high heat of cooking. It also has a mild flavour that won’t overpower the other ingredients in the dish.
Fresh cilantro : The cilantro really brightens up the dish and gives it a nice zing. I would definitely recommend using it if you have it on hand.
Cooked ground beef and pasta can be stored in the fridge for up to four days. To store, place cooked beef and pasta in an airtight container or wrap tightly with plastic wrap. When ready to eat, reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop.
How to make best ground beef and pasta recipes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Add tomatoes with their juice, black beans and corn. Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 488Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 589mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 35g