There’s a reason why eggs are called the food of God. They start as a simple dish, deviled eggs, but the perfect recipe for every one of us becomes increasingly difficult to come by. There are several books on the subject, and it seems like every other day we some new variation of the deviled egg recipe. So if you’re still locating after last night’s dinner, or if you’re in the mood for something that won’t cost you anything, then I suggest you head over to Google and type in “Deviled eggs recipe”
It’s safe to say that this recipe will be of great value to you.
Why You’ll Love This deviled eggs recipe with yellow mustard:
- Simple and easy to make.
- Can be made in advance and served later.
- Customizable according to your taste.
- Have a great taste.
Eggs: Eggs are a great source of protein, and if you’ve been wondering how to get more protein in your diet, then you should consider adding a few eggs to your daily menu. Not only that this food holds a lot of protein, but it also has other nutrients like vitamins A, D, E, B12, and folate. If you’re looking for the best way to get more protein in your diet without having to eat meat or fish every day, then eggs are the way to go.
Mayonnaise: Mayonnaise is a creamy condiment made from egg yolks, vegetable oil, and vinegar or lemon juice. It is used as a spread, a dressing, or sauce. Since mayonnaise is high in fat and low in carbohydrates, it’s an excellent choice for anyone who wants to lose weight.
Mayo also has a lot of protein which makes it an ideal food for those who are trying to build muscle mass.
Dijon mustard: Dijon mustard is made from brown mustard seeds, salt, white wine, and juicer. It originated in Dijon, France in the 18th century (hence the name). This condiment has a mild flavor.
Paprika: This spice is made from dried and ground sweet red peppers. Paprika is used for adding color and flavor to a variety of foods, especially meat dishes. It can also be used to make some great sauces and spreads. Paprika has a lot of health benefits, but it also contains protein which makes it a great addition to any diet plan.
Rapid Egg Cooker/bowler
Toppings: Mayonnaise, Mustard, Hot sauce, Bacon bits or crumbled bacon, Paprika
Garnish Celery leaves or parsley. You can also use lemon slices as a garnish.
Deviled eggs are a great recipe to make for any special occasion. They are easy to prepare and can be made in large batches. They are also incredibly versatile and you can add just about any topping that you like. The possibilities are endless.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
How to make Deviled eggs recipe with yellow mustard
Deviled eggs recipe with yellow mustard
- 7 eggs (boiled)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Add water in the saucepan Place eggs in a single layer and cover the egg with 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Increase the heat on high flame until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. When your egg is read peel the egg.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Stir to combine well. Use a spoon to fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.