Are you in the mood for something crispy and seasoned? Look no further than crispy crowns!Allfoodi chief provides you with a delicious recipe with easy methods. These little potato treats are similar to tater tots but a bit more petite in size. Simply go to your nearest grocery store and in the frozen section and there are a variety of different brands to choose from. For this recipe, we’re using Ore-Ida, but keep in mind that other brands may have different names for these tasty morsels, such as tater puffs or potato puffs.
Potatoes are a truly versatile ingredient that can be transformed into a variety of delicious foods, from potato chips and french fries to tater tots and hash browns – the possibilities are endless. Each variation has its own unique taste that is loved by all.
Why You’ll love crispy crowns :
- Crispy Crown potatoes have a delicious taste and are made in potatoes seasoned.
- This Recipe is a great choice if you are a lover of bit-sized options and can be made in the air fryer.
- If you have no time you Can prepare easily.
- Crispy crowns are like a tater tot’s taste.
- This is a side dish and can be enjoyed as a snack. You can also serve it with chicken salad.
How to Make crispy crowns in air fryer:
Here is the simple and easy process of cooking crispy crowns in the air fryer. You can follow step by step process.
- First of all Preheat the air fryer to 200 degrees C.
- Now add the Crispy crown to an air fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes until the crown color is golden brown.
- Now remove the basket from the Crispy crown air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Enjoy your Crowns.
What to serve with frozen tater tots
Sauce: Crispy crowns are delicious with a variety of dipping sauces such as Chili sauce, Mushroom sauce with sour cream, Campfire sauce, or Zesty sauce.
Side dish: These bite-size potatoes are the perfect addition to any meal. Serve them as a side dish to Fried chicken, and white chicken chili
Chef’s Tips for crispy crowns
- You can experiment with your favorite ingredients like black paper, garlic powder, and any seasonal ingredient for a different taste.
- If you like crunchy crowns you can place oil in the basket before adding crispy crowns in the air fryer and also increase cooking time at least on mints or until you get the crunchy result.
- Increase the heat, and sprinkle some cayenne pepper on your crispy crowns before cooking.
- Experiment with different sauces like chili sauce, mustard sauce, or any other of your favorite sauce.
- Keep the eye on the air fryer with cooking crispy crowns because cooking time can be changed with different brands.
- Last but not least before serving cool the crispy crowns because when you take them out from the air fryer they will be very hot.
Here are some tools that you will need when cooking crispy crowns in an air fryer:
Air fryer: This is the main tool you will need to cook your crispy crowns.
Tongs: These will be useful for placing the crispy crowns in the air fryer basket and removing them when they are finished cooking.
Measuring cup: You will need a measuring cup to measure out the oil, if you are using any, to add extra crispiness to your crispy crowns.
Paper towels: These will be useful for blotting any excess oil off of your crispy crowns before serving. Spatula: A spatula will be useful for removing the crispy crowns from the air fryer basket and placing them on a plate or serving dish.
Seasoning shaker: This will come in handy if you want to season your crispy crowns with different spices and herbs.
A timer: This will help you to keep track of cooking time.
An oven mitt: This will help you to remove the basket from the air fryer without burning yourself.
How long to cook crispy crowns in air fryer?
The cooking time for the crispy crowns in an air fryer is 10 mint, but if you want to more crunchy crown you can place a little bit of oil in the air fryer basket and increase 2 mint or until the golden crispy crown is ready.
How long do you cook golden crispy crowns in air fryer?
The easy way to the golden crispy crowns in air fryer is to place a little bit of the oil in the air fryer basket and increase 1 minute cooking time. You will get your desired result golden crispy crowns.
Why is my crackling not crispy?
if your tater Tot crispy crown packet is in the fridge, take it out from the freezer before cooking the 30 mint. The second tip is to increase the heat if you need a crispy crown until the crown color is golden.
How to make crispy crowns in air fryer?
Crispy Crowns in Air Fryer – A Delicious and Easy Snack
- Ore-Ida Crispy Crowns (frozen)
- cooking spray or oil (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- If desired, lightly coat the frozen Ore-Ida Crispy Crowns with cooking spray or oil. This will help them become extra crispy.
- Place the coated Ore-Ida Crispy Crowns in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Be sure to shake the basket or flip the crowns halfway through cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve immediately.