corn casserole is one of the most popular dishes. I love it because it’s simple and quick. Plus, I have to be honest, I’m eaters first and foremost. So when I saw that this recipe called for cream cheese, I knew I had to make it. This dish is so good; you won’t be disappointed.
Why You’ll Love This corn casserole recipe with cream cheese:
- It’s a simple and quick casserole.
- It’s easy to make.
- It’s full of creamy, cheesy goodness. Plus, it’s gluten-free!
- It’s loaded with fresh corn and vegetables, and then topped with cream cheese. Yum!
- You can make it your own by using different vegetables or adding other ingredients to the mix like bacon or ham. The possibilities are endless.
This recipe is easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
Corn: fresh corn is best, but you can use frozen corn too.
sour cream: I used full fat sour cream. You can use light or fat-free too.
Cream cheese: I’m obsessed with cream cheese, so I had to use it in this casserole recipe.
Butter: I used salted butter because I love the flavor it adds to a dish. You can use unsalted butter too if you prefer.
Variations of healthy corn casserole recipe:
- If you’re a fan of cornbread, you can add some cornbread crumbs to the top.
- You can also choose to use different vegetables in place of the red peppers and green onions.
- I love this casserole recipe because it’s simple and quick to make. You can easily throw it together in a few minutes, and then just pop it in the oven while you’re getting ready for work or school. It’s a great weeknight meal that everyone will love.
Here the list of variations
- corn casserole cream cheese jiffy
- corn casserole recipe with cream cheese and green chilies
- pioneer woman corn casserole with cream cheese
- corn casserole with cream cheese and rotel
- corn casserole with cream cheese and bacon
- cheesy corn casserole without jiffy
- corn casserole recipe without creamed corn
- corn casserole recipe gluten free
- corn casserole recipe crock pot
We will share these recipes soon visit allfoodi.com
Chef’s Tips of homemade corn casserole recipe:
- I like to use a 9×13 Non-Stick pan.
- You can use any vegetables you like in this dish.
- If you want to make it your own, try adding some bacon or ham to the mix.
- You can also add some cornbread crumbs to the top of the casserole if you like cornbread.
- If you want a creamier casserole, use full-fat sour cream instead of light or fat-free.
- I love the flavor butter adds to this dish, so I recommend using salted butter in this recipe.
- This recipe is great for meal prep! You can make it ahead and then just warm it up when you’re ready to eat dinner that night.
- I’m obsessed with this corn casserole recipe. It’s so easy to make, and it tastes amazing. It’s a great meal for any night of the week.
- If you like this recipe, you may also like these other casserole recipes:
- This dish is full of fresh corn and vegetables. The cream cheese adds a yummy creaminess to the dish without making it too heavy or rich. Plus, it gives the casserole a nice, creamy texture that makes it even more delicious.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
How to make corn casserole recipe with cream cheese
corn casserole recipe with cream cheese
- 4 medium size red bell peppers
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 3 oz cream cheese (feta or cream cheese)
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the vegetables and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and cream cheese.
- Add the vegetables and stir well to combine everything together.
- In a separate bowl, add the corn kernels and dried basil leaves then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the corn mixture into the vegetables and cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer the vegetable cream cheese mixture into a 9×13 dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the vegetables are tender.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving and enjoy.
can i double corn casserole recipe?
Yes, you can! Just double the recipe and follow the same steps.
How long to cook double recipe of corn casserole?
Cook time will vary depending on the size and thickness of the dish you are using. For a 9×13 dish, it will take about 40-50 minutes to cook.
When is corn casserole done?
Corn casserole is done when the top begins to turn golden brown and vegetables are tender.
What do you serve with corn casserole?
Serve this tasty dish with a side of cornbread or some green beans for a complete meal.