This delightful carrot cake recipe features a beautiful pineapple topping that is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. Delicious and easy to make, this cake is perfect for any special occasion.
This carrot cake recipe with pineapple is a classic that everyone will love. It’s easy to follow and will produce a delicious cake.
This recipe is easy to follow and yields a divine dessert that everyone will love.
Why You’ll Love This carrot cake recipe with pineapple
There are a lot of reasons to love carrot cake, but here are just a few:
- Carrot cake is delicious! It’s a perfect blend of sweet and spices that makes it irresistible.
- It’s a great way to get your veggies in. Most people don’t think of carrots when they’re looking for a dessert, but carrot cake is the perfect way to sneak in some extra nutrition.
- It’s easy to make.
- It’s easy to eat. And, it’s delicious. Carrot Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting This carrot cake recipe with cream cheese frosting is a great way to enjoy fall! It uses 3 kinds of carrots plus plenty of cinnamon and spices for a moist and flavorful cake.
I hope you enjoy this easy carrot cake recipe. This is a really simple carrot cake that is great for kids, but also adults! Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting A moist and delicious Carrot Cake recipe filled with carrots and topped with cream cheese frosting.
Variations of carrot cake recipe with pineapple
There are many variations of the carrot cake recipe.
- It depend which sweet flavour you , you can grated carrots, while others call for pureed carrots.
- Some recipes call for raisins or nuts, while others do not.
- Some recipes call for a cream cheese frosting, while others call for a traditional buttercream frosting.
- I have tried to keep the recipe as simple as possible, while still giving you a delicious carrot cake. Some of the recipes call for more ingredients than this one does, but I wanted to give you a basic and simple carrot cake recipe with pineapple
Chef’s Tips of carrot cake recipe:
1. The recipe for carrot cake is very forgiving, so don’t be afraid to add more or less of the listed ingredients.
2. You can cut the baking time in half by using a 9 x 13 inch pan and reducing the oven temperature by 25 degrees F
3. To get the perfect circles for the cake, be sure to cut the ends of the carrots before baking. If you leave them on, they will bake up with a lot of excess moisture and make your cake s crumb too moist.
4. If you are using a glass baking dish, it is important that you use a non-stick baking mat. It will keep the cake from sticking to the pan.
5. To make sure your cake doesn’t stick to the pan, line it with parchment paper before adding batter.
6. I prefer to use a glass baking dish for this cake, but you can also use a metal cake tin and bake it in the oven. If you are using a metal pan, be sure to spray the pan with non-stick spray before adding the batter.
7. As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, let it cool completely before removing the sides. The cake is still very moist and will fall apart if you try to cut it while warm.
8. To decorate the cake, I use a pastry bag with an Ateco tip. You can also use a ziploc bag with the corner snipped off.
9. You can make the frosting in advance and store it in the fridge until you are ready to frost the cake.
10. Frosting the cake is an art form
Carrot Cake with pineapple Ingredients
Butter : Butter has a higher smoke point than other oils, so it is good for frying. Butter also has a higher flavour point than other oils, so it is good for flavouring dishes.
Eggs : Eggs are used in carrot cake recipe to bind the ingredients together and give the cake structure. Eggs also add moisture and richness to the cake.
All-purpose flour: There are many benefits to using all-purpose flour in a carrot cake recipe. First, all-purpose flour is a versatile flour that can be used for many different baking recipes. Second, all-purpose flour helps to create a light and fluffy cake. Finally, all-purpose flour helps to keep the cake moist and flavourful.
Baking soda: Baking soda is used as a leavening agent in baking, meaning it helps cakes and other baked goods rise. It does this by neutralizing the acids in the batter, which in turn creates carbon dioxide gas. This gas helps baked goods to puff up and become light and fluffy. In carrot cake, baking soda is used in conjunction with baking powder, which is also a leavening agent.
Vanilla extract : You can add vanilla extract to a carrot cake recipe. It will add flavor and sweetness to the cake.
TOOLS TO MAKE Carrot Cake recipe
Carrot cake is a simple recipe to make. A few simple tools are all that you will need to make this classic cake. Grater – You can use a grater to grate the carrots into small matchsticks. – You can use a grater to grate the carrots into small matchsticks.
Mixing bowl – Use a medium sized mixing bowl to mix the dry ingredients and whisk the wet ingredients.
Silicone spatula – A silicone spatula will help you scrape out the batter from the bowl without leaving any butter residue.
How to make Carrot Cake Recipe with pineapple Step by Step Guide
- Add the grated carrots to a mixing bowl and mix in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add 3/4 cup of sugar and stir well. Make sure that the sugar is evenly distributed.
- Pour in the oil and mix well to combine.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, milk and stir well until there are no lumps of flour left.
- Pour the batter into the greased pans and bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to allow the cake to cool completely.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS Carrot Cake Recipe
1. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
2. Freeze for up to 2 months.
3. Reheat in the oven at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
Is carrot cake better with or without pineapple
There are many different opinions on this topic, but in general, most people seem to think that carrot cake is better without pineapple. Some people believe that the pineapple flavor overwhelms the other flavors in the cake, while others simply don’t like the taste of pineapple.
Is carrot cake healthy
Carrot cake is generally considered a healthier dessert option, as it is made with carrots and whole wheat flour. However, like most desserts, it can be high in sugar and calories.
Is carrot cake gluten free
Yes, carrot cake is gluten free. It is made with flour alternatives like almond flour, coconut flour, or rice flour.
is carrot cake good for diabetics
Carrot cake is not specifically good or bad for diabetics, as the ingredients will vary depending on the recipe. However, as a general rule, most cakes are high in sugar and carbohydrates, which can be difficult for diabetics to manage.
what topping for carrot cake
There are many possible toppings for carrot cake, but the most popular is cream cheese frosting. Other options include maple frosting, chocolate frosting, or vanilla frosting.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
How to make best carrot cake recipe with pineapple
best carrot cake recipe with pineapple
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Butter and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture alternately with pineapple juice, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Beat until well blended. Stir in vanilla extract and orange zest. Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle shredded carrots over batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Run a knife around edges of cake to loosen. Invert on serving plate and remove pan.
- Serve warm with cream cheese frosting or fresh cherry sauce.