Black pepper chicken recipe Chinese style
Black pepper chicken
Black pepper chicken is a dish that is often made at home. It is an easy and quick way to prepare a delicious meal. The chicken is coated in a black pepper mixture and then baked. This dish is perfect for those times when you want something simple and easy to make. Grilled chicken in fajita bell pepper salsa Grilled chicken in fajita bell pepper salsa is an excellent dish that has all of the flavours of the Mexican fajitas. The peppers have a sweet flavour, making them great to cook with.
Why You’ll Love This Black pepper chicken recipe :
- This black pepper chicken recipe is a must-try! This delicious dish will quickly become a favourite in your household. It s so easy to prepare and it serves a lot of people.
- This black pepper chicken recipe is easy to follow and cooks up quickly. The chicken is flavourful and juicy, and the pepper gives it a nice kick. Serve this dish with rice or noodles for a complete meal.
- The pepper used in this black pepper chicken recipe is the Anaheim pepper. The Anaheim pepper is a type of bell pepper that has a sweet flavour. This dish can be prepared using chicken breast, but I prefer to use thighs because they are juicier and have more flavour.
- If you love chicken, then you ll love this black pepper chicken recipe. It’s simple, but packed with flavour.
- The chicken is cooked in a simple mixture of oil and black pepper, and then finished off with a creamy sauce made from cream and garlic. Serve over white rice for a delicious and nutritious meal.
Variations of Black pepper chicken
- There are many variations of black pepper chicken, but all of them include chicken and black pepper as the key ingredients. Some variations also include other ingredients such as garlic, onion, and green bell peppers.
- This recipe is one of my favourite ways to make black pepper chicken. Black pepper chicken is a very tasty dish, and it’s very easy to make. It takes just a few minutes to cook the chicken, and then you can add the sauce at the end.
- Black pepper chicken is a delicious meal for any day of the week. I like to serve this dish with rice, and you can also add a side salad if you like. This is one of my favourite ways to make black pepper chicken.
Chef’s Tips Black pepper chicken recipe
- There are many different kinds of black pepper chicken recipes. You can make this dish with white pepper instead of the black, or you can use other spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. The main ingredient is usually a whole chicken.
- You can use boneless chicken breast or drumsticks, but if you want to make this a little healthier, you can use skinless chicken breasts. You can also adjust the spices depending on your taste. Some people prefer black pepper chicken with a little less heat.
- Black pepper chicken is a very versatile dish. You can serve it with rice or noodles, and if you want to add some vegetables, you can put the chicken in the oven while you are preparing your side dish and then just put it on top of your rice or noodles when it is done.
- Another great thing about this recipe is that you can make it in advance. The chicken can be made a few days ahead of time and then just thrown into the oven when you are ready to eat it. This way, you don’t have to start the meal right away.
Is black pepper chicken healthy?
Yes, black pepper chicken is healthy. The chicken is a good source of protein, and the black pepper provides antioxidants and other health benefits.
what does black pepper chicken taste like?
Black pepper chicken is a dish made with chicken, black pepper, and other seasonings. It has a spicy flavor and a slightly crunchy texture.
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
Healthy spicy chicken kebab recipe
How to make Black pepper chicken
Black pepper chicken
- 1 pound chicken breast, pounded thin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Take a pan and add olive oil with onion. cook until the onion is golden
- In a small bowl, combine the pepper and olive oil. Rub the mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the onion and garlic in the oil until softened. Add the tomato and cook for 5 minutes longer, or until slightly softened.
- Stir in the vinegar and broth; bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute longer, or until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the sauce over cooked chicken breasts.